Tuesday 12 July 2011

Read-a-Thon: Mini Challenges 3 and 4 plus UPDATE

So, the Read-a-Thon is so much fun! More than even I thought, and I had high expectations. Here are mini-challenges three and four, update at the end of the post.






Once Upon a Read-a-Thon 


Mini Challenge from YA Bliss:  
So, for this one you will have to post on your blogs your top 3 LOVE TRIANGLES.

Great concept. Good love triangles, where you can't decide who to root for, are so hard to find! Nonetheless, here are my 3 faves:

1. Archer vs. Cal in Demonglass.
2. Eric vs. Stu in the Katie Connor books (reviews to come!)
3. Eponine vs. Cosette in Les Misérables

All of these I simply could not decide who should get the girl (or guy), since I loved both characters.

Mini Challenge from The Bookish Type:

Pick any book from your readathon pile and write a fake synopsis based solely on the cover. The synopsis does not have to be related to the actual book at all, just the pretty, pretty cover.
First of all, what an AMAZING idea! I love it, thanks so much! So, my entry:


When Nua Carter is sent to a secretive and elite university by the father she had never seen, her entire life and everything she knew starts unraveling before her eyes. Nothing is what it seems and Nua learns shocking truths about her father, her mother and her destiny. Because Nua is special, Nua is needed and the task that Nua must preform will save the world - and unravel Nua's very existence.



And now I have inspiration for a new story! Yay! Thanks!

RaT UPDATE: Finished Impulse and Paranormalcy, starting Evermore.

Current book: Evermore (Immortals #1)
Books read: 3/6
Hours read:  +-17
Pages read: 818
Mini Challenges completed: 4

Let me know how your challenge is going!

No comments:

Post a Comment