Friday 3 June 2011

Squee, a book club!

So, Bookluvr Mindy over at Magical Urban Fantasy Reads asked the following question which immediately filled me with glee and joy:

Wanna join my book club?



The idea, as I understand it, is to get people to read and comment on each others reviews. So each weekend, you pick 5 of the participating blogs/reviewers and read a review by them. Leave an honest and thoughtful comment containing your thoughts on the review. That, as I understand it, is basically it!

For the more nitty-gritties, check out Mindy's (absolutely gorgeous ZOMG!!!) blog and join us!

3 comments:

  1. I love this! Thanks for posting & giving us the heads up! I can't wait to do it!

    -Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a really cool idea!

    Following you back. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, right? I'm super excited about this!

    ReplyDelete